Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weeknight Wonder

I missed my Sunday grocery shopping again this week because I was working. I found this recipe for Chicken Curry in my Cooking Light Cookbook my sis gave me. It says you can feed 4 people for less than $10. This seemed perfect because I had to get my ingredients at Bristol Farms in order to save time...and my feet.

I spent more than $10, but it was perfect because it was fast and easy. It tasted great and I will make this again soon now that I have the curry paste in my fridge. I probably have all the other items in my kitchen anyways on a daily basis!

Only complaint is that it doesn't call for any pepper or heat. It needed both. After taking a few bites, I went and got my grinder and some crushed red pepper. Perfect! I also added some mushrooms and yellow onion I had just to include some more vegetables because I was way too lazy to make a salad. Sometimes a salad is just too much work!


Finished Meal which I ate with my feet up!


Brian was not thrilled with the dessert (Fresh Cheeries) I got, so he insisted we go get frozen yogurt! Turned out to be a fun excursion at 8 pm!


Fruit Topping which I love


Candy Toppings for Brian


Ended the night watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. Not a huge fan of this week's episode, but I am excited to see next weeks, as it looks more interesting. Also, excited for this weeks Beverly Hills episode. Camille bugs me and I can't wait to hear the phone call from her husband....

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about that one, Ru... I'm sure it tasted great though! The Fro Yo looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete