Saturday, January 29, 2011

Simply Amazing

I was in heaven last night...or I should say my feet were! After a long day of being on my feet all day at work nothing feels better than a hot foot bath. Usually, I fill up this round plastic basin with Epsom Salts and Hot Water, but it is never quite right. It is always too hot or too cold and has no fun gadgets. I know, what should I expect from a glorified bucket...

Well, I saw this amazing foot spa in a catalogue (why I get this catalogue is another topic all together) and I had to have it!! It has a built in heating system, air bubbles, spiraling massage wheels and cover so the water doesn't get cold. It is really like the Bentley of Foot Spas. My old set up was like an old skateboard in comparison.


This was the best money I have ever begged my husband to spend...Valentine's Day is right around the corner. This could be yours! I also recommend Diamonds.

1 comment: