Thursday, January 20, 2011

Restaurant Review: WASA

Whew! I have been out of touch with blogging lately! But, I am back! Last Saturday night we were lucky enough to have Karen and Andrew visit for the night. It was way too short and we don't get to see them enough, but I am grateful they made the stop to see us!

My dad told us about this new (well, new to us) Sushi restaurant called WASA. It is so close and in a center I frequent often and am kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. It was excellent! The fish was so fresh and they had a perfect balance between classic Japanese dishes and some more adventurous western twists.

We had the best time, as usual, and were also happy to have Liz and Matt join us. Lots of laughter, Saki Bombs and good food! If you live in the area you must try this place! Delish!






Miss Karen and Andrew already, but excited to see them soon for Karen's Bridal Shower in March! Watch out for more to come with these two...

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too!! That sushi place was amazing! That's such a cute photo :) Can't wait to see you again in March!

    ReplyDelete