Friday, January 21, 2011

Perfect Weekend!

Sunday night we went up to Santa Monica in search of the perfect place to have Karen's Bridal Shower. My mom joined us and we had such fun time looking at all the hotels up there and having lunch! I wish I would have taken photos, but I forgot as I was starving!

On our way home we spent the rest of the day with our friends Scott and Kathryn in Marina del Rey. I am so happy that we have been making plans with them more frequently because I love hanging out with them! We went for drinks at this place overlooking the harbor and the sunset was just exquisite. This photo below really doesn't do it justice, but I tried.

What a perfect end to a great weekend! We ended the night watching the Golden Globes and getting take-out. I normally despise take-out, but since I was with two of my favorite people I didn't care! We had pizza...which is my favorite food and the only acceptable thing to get from take-out. All was good! Especially the company!

I just hate eating things out of plastic containers, nothing is ever the same as when you get it in the restaurant, and you miss the whole experience of eating in a restaurant! The whole idea of it just bothers me, it takes just as much time to order food and go pick it up as it does to make a nice healthy meal that you see exactly what is going into your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment