Monday, April 11, 2011

Tickled Pink

Kate Spade recently opened near my work in Palm Desert and I am so excited about this! At this very moment I am drooling over this new green bag that just came in last week. I can't stop thinking about it because it is the world's cutest shape and my very favorite color.
It will be mine with my card for 20% off by the time the weekend is over!

Last week I was in there with my mom and I found these most adorable cards. I am a sucker for stationary and had to have them! They are made by Crane for Kate Spade and they are so cute. I love the color and the little saying on them. The saying sums things up better than a regular ol' "Thank you". Only downside is that they only have 10 cards inside and I am sad I will run out so quickly. I guess that means I can go get the other ones I liked that said,
"Small Card. Big Thank you".

hmmmm....

What do you think? Don't they just make you smile!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment