Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunday PIcnic

Last week I was looking so forward to my Sunday picnic and enjoying the beautiful weather we have been blessed with, but sure enough, Sunday rolled around and it was cloudy and kinda cold. Well, cold for me...in the 60s. Not really the ideal picnic weather! I was pretty upset inside, but after all my planning and preparing I was determined to make it work, so we conducted our picnic indoors. Thanks to my sister and Matt
I have the cutest plaid dishes to complete my indoor picnic theme.

Menu


All the beautiful vegetables that went into the panzanella salad

Curried Chicken Salad

Even though my picnic didn't work out exactly how I planned, it was still an enjoyable, relaxing day with my husband with great food! I will make my outdoor picnic happen sometime soon! What is your favorite Sunday activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment