Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pineapple Express

It has been SO hot down in the desert lately that I only want things for dinner that are light and refreshing. I don't even know where spring went, it seems like it was winter and then summer. No transition at all. This Pan-Seared Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeno-Relish seemed like it would be filling enough for dinner and light enough that I would actually want to eat it.

I was able to find a really nice ripe pineapple at the store and after making the relish I had enough left over for snacks during the week. I love when I can use ingredients more than once! I also brushed some of the spice rub on the corn with some "I can't believe it's not butter" spray and roasted them. Try out this recipe for fresh, flavorful summer dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment