Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friends

We were so lucky last week to have our friends Russ and Paula in the desert! Brian and Russ are long lost brothers and from the moment they set eyes on each other it was kismet. I knew as soon as I saw them sharing food there was no stopping his obsession with "Russ Dog". Not to mention that Paula is the sweetest, most fun person on the planet and we couldn't stop talking all night either. We went to Okura, our favorite Sushi place down here and as usual it was wonderful and has a fun atmosphere. AND Saki Bombs. =)

I can't explain how thankful I am to be seeing so many of my friends lately. After college when I first started working it was difficult to find a balance between work, family and friends, but now five years later I am so happy I have found a way to do everything! Between Bikram Yoga, Strolling around Balboa, a Cooking Class or Shopping...
I am lucky enough to have a buddy for everything!





Oh, look at the lovely couple! If Brian ever leaves me, I know he will be with Russ...

No comments:

Post a Comment