Monday, April 25, 2011

Take me to Italy


I was pretty impressed when I tried this gelato at Bristol Farms the other day. I am not a fan of ice cream, but who doesn't like gelato? It is heavenly. Never have I tried a gelato out of a container at the store that tastes right though. I was in shock when I tasted this and had to bring some home so Brian could try it also. I was thrilled to find out they had our favorite flavor from our honeymoon which this company calls, "Carmel Cookie Crunch"!
They also make a line of sorbetto which is really wonderful also. I have tried the Roman Raspberry and the Blood Orange which are both really good. I have yet to find the Peach Champagne and I am starting to get discouraged. You can find these products at a ton of retailers though, I checked their website! Try this out...you will love it!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I definitely need to keep my eyes peeled for that gelato, it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete