Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Take a Trip to the Bookstore

I just finished this book last week and, as usual, James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge did not disappoint in their latest Michael Bennett adventure. I have been reading James Patterson novels for years, but only recently got into the Michael Bennett series and don't know how I missed them before. I can't say I like them more than his Alex Cross series, but they are defiantly tied. The only thing I am sad about now is that there isn't another new one at my fingertips. Supposedly there is a Michael Bennett TV series coming out based on the books, but for all I know that is just a rumor...this leads to the rest of this post...

If you have not already set your DVR to record the show Blue Bloods, go straight to your TV and do it now. It is a wonderful show based on a family of law enforcement and their lives. You have to watch it! It reminds me a lot of the feeling I get from reading the Michael Bennett books.

Lastly, if you don't read or have a DVR...I feel bad for you and I encourage you to change that! Take a trip to the bookstore, you never know what you may find!


1 comment:

  1. I actually just got the 3rd Michael Bennett book on CD from the library. I've loved his series since the beginning, and was excited to grab it on CD because the radio was making my drives to work miserable. Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete