Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Year...

I can't believe it is March already again, time just flies by! My birthday was this past week and I am so blessed to have such good friends and family around to celebrate with! My parents went over-the-top and hosted a fun birthday party for me with some of my close friends from college. Things have changed so much from when we were at Pepperdine and just a short walk down the hall to someone's dorm or apartment and when classes were all the responsibilities we had. It is much harder to get together with friends as often as we used to see each other.

This year I feel so fortunate to have been able to have dinner with everyone, regardless of my birthday. Some of my friends weren't able to make it and I missed them, but we will get soon hopefully! Along with great company, my parents hired a chef from a local restaurant to make a gourmet dinner for us complete with my favorite food: PIZZA!

Caprese Salad with Portabello Mushrooms


Penne Arrabiata


Had the best time! Even got a tin full of my favorite Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packets! Love it!


Beautiful Carrot Cake my sis made me! Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special, I will cherish these memories. This is just a small sampling of pictures, I tried to keep them food related, but we sure did have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment