Saturday, March 5, 2011

Restaurant Review: Tuscany

Another gorgeous day at Snowbird! This picture looks like it is from a magazine, but I actually took this on the slopes. We just had the perfect weather and snow conditions, but I think every time I have been to Snowbird, which is many times, I say this same thing.

For my mom's birthday dinner we went to Tuscany, which I found on OpenTable, and it turned out to be such a great choice. We had a big debate about the dinner place while we were resting before dinner, and I am very glad we went here. The restaurant looks like it should be a museum with all sorts of really neat historical things around.

Coolest Menu! Had an internal light that turns on when you open it!


Picturesque



Birthday Girl Blowing out her Candle! To many more happy years and vacations ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment