Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Must Read

It has been a while since I have posted, but to be fair, I have been travelling and am just exhausted! I have to share this new book I have been reading. It is so atypical of what I normally am drawn to, but it is hilarious. I read one review where the book was described as "so funny I almost wet my pants several times..." Sold! Had to see what was so funny!

Normally, I read all of the author's books from the first published to the last and will not deviate. It doesn't matter whether it is a series or not, that is just my thing. When researching about the book I read that all Jen Lancaster's books are mostly about her life and this book, although just published, is about her childhood. With hesitation I started this one first because it is the most logical starting point.

I am only half way through, but it is hysterical. I laugh out loud constantly and her dry humor, even as an 8 year-old, is so perfect! I can't wait to read the next one already!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen her books before, but have never picked one up to see what they're about. I'm going to add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete