Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Restaurant Review: Gulfstream

My sis' friend Sarah is in town this week and I am just sooooo lucky they wanted to hang out with me the other night. Brian is out of town and although I love having the channel changer to myself, I do miss him stealing my pillows and my part of the down comforter at night and leaving the TV on all night till I wake up at 4 am to turn it off....

Point being, I was happy to go to dinner with them for a little girls night! We went to Gulfstream because I am so sick of hearing people rave about it while I can see the front door from my desk at work. I love their Tri-Dip appetizer and their menu full of food with simple flavors. I had the Roasted Chicken (I did not upload the picture because it doesn't look pretty) with some steamed broccoli. It was the perfect meal for a weeknight! I actually had a glass of wine (I know, I know...it is unbelievable) and had a great time with the girlies!

Hummus, Guacamole, and Trout Dip


No comments:

Post a Comment