Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looking Pretty

For months my sister and I have been trying to think of the perfect thing to do for my mom for her birthday. It is not so easy trying to plan something special for someone who is so wonderful, always doing things for everyone else and who has everything! After racking our brains, we finally felt like she came up with the perfect plan!

After Brian and I's wedding my mom had been complaining about her normal makeup routine and felt like it needed a sprucing up. I always like to learn new tricks, find new makeup colors and change things up also. I think most woman just always want to feel good about themselves and most of all pretty...a Makeup Party seemed like the perfect answer!

What goes better with makeup than great appetizers?

I would make these again and the left over pesto would be great on pasta!


OUTSTANDING.


Very refreshing and the citrus really cut through the cheese and nuts nicely.



Carina from Flawless Faces demonstrating her techniques!



Afterwards my dad took us all out for dinner to Seasons 52...another favorite restaurant. This is a great pic of my mom and Linda! Looking beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment