Thursday, February 3, 2011

Going Bananas!

I love bananas. I can't understand why a lot of people don't like them. They are full of nutrients and are a great way to have a snack that actually fills you up. I do my best to make food with ingredients that are in season, even though in California we are lucky that we can pretty much get anything all year round.

This recipe for Monkey Bread looked good, is fairly healthy and I bet you have most of the ingredients in your cabinet! I had everything, including the squishy banana!!


As you can probably see, those little dark brown things are not wrinkly like the raisins should be...they are chocolate chips. I have to give Brian some incentive to eat it!
Bananas aren't his favorite...


How good does that look? It tasted great too. The whole pan lasted 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment