Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Obsession!

Today I became obsessed with Etsy!  I know it is nothing new, but it does take a long time to peruse through the site and all the categories.  Even after spending hours on it, I found the best way to find cool stuff is to find a seller you like and then look at their favorites.  Seems pretty logical that if you like the items the seller is offering, you will probably like their taste.  I found all sorts of great things to buy and things I marked to save for the future.  

These are a few of the items I LOVE!



If I was getting married again I would love these eco-friendly bouquets!


You never know, you might find yourself browsing the aisles of crafts and falling in love with one thing after the next!  If you find anything I might like, leave me the link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Etsy is where I got the girls website for your hair thing and Lizzy's beaded belt that she didn't get. I also found her flower on that sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last item pictured (the family door decoration) is what I purchased for Kate for her bridal shower! It looks a little bigger in the photo and I was slightly disappointed with the quality - it looks almost metal-like in the photo, but it is actually a type of hardened foam.

    ReplyDelete