Saturday, November 27, 2010

We have SO much to be Thankful For!

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving and almost December! This year has been quite something and it is hard to believe it is almost over. I love Thanksgiving (and Pumpkin!) and get very excited every year to spend time with family and friends...and eat great food!

My mom throws the most amazing dinner parties and she is one of the few people I have met that actually cooks most of the food she serves! There is nothing better than a home cooked meal! I am so lucky to have spent Thanksgiving with my wonderful family, but also my husband's family and several great friends!


My mom's gorgeous flower arrangements in white pumpkins! Loved the fall colors and twinkling tea lights!


My sis finishing off the Sweet Potato Casserole


Cutest Idea my sister had! Her baked pumpkins that became bowls for soup


Blending the Tomato Soup


Lital's Pretty Appetizer


How gorgeous is this??? Tomato Soup in Roasted Pumpkins


Stuffing...most and savory


Kathy's Tasty Salad


Bread Basket with Chocolate Banana Bread, Bananas Foster Bread, Monkey Bread and Pumpkin Challa...whew!!


Sauteed Green Beans with Roasted Garlic


Roasted Vegetables


Bobby's Tofurky


My FAVORITE Pumpkin Dessert of all time!! Pumpkin Trifle. OMG. It is amazing.


The Banana Creme Pie that is wonderful, but it takes FOREVER to make...but worth every bite!


My very full plate! That red cranberry sauce you see was made by Kathy and was sooo good! Oh wow...looking at this is making me full. Ugh. Can't wait to go the gym tomorrow morning!


How was your Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Great Post!!! Thanks for the shout out- NOTE: If you are going to try the tomato soup...Add the cream in the soup little by little so you don't do what we did and add too much! OR don't add the cream at all, I think I may try it that way and see because it will be lower in calories for sure.

    ReplyDelete