Monday, November 22, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

For the Return of the McRib.


I think the McRib is DISGUSTING. Now, I rarely say I don't like something without trying it, but I am certain I would not like this. First of all, I wont even eat chicken nuggets because they do not resemble any chicken part I have ever seen. I know the McRib is made from Pork, but it has no bones? The food creators over at McDonalds just decided the best thing to do would just be to take ground up pork and mold it into this shape? SO GROSS.

The above image is what chicken nuggets are made from! Can you even imagine putting this in your mouth after viewing this image??? ugh!

As the holiday season comes every year, I dread the commercials and billboards advertising this terrible invention. I love Whoppi Goldberg, but when I saw her put this sandwich in her mouth on "The View" the other day, I lost a bit of respect for this otherwise fabulous woman.

This is what it looks like without the sauce. =( 500 calories and 26 grams of fat later completes the picture. Oh, it is just so bad! I have to close my eyes during the commercials...it is like a horror film!

Have you ever tried one? Is it as bad as it looks? Someone needs to confirm my theory...

1 comment: