Sunday, November 28, 2010

More NEED than want!

Sometimes there are things that are more justified as a "need" rather than a "want". I was thinking today as I was trying to organize my recipes, that there are some holes in my cookbook collection. As my feet were freezing on the tile floor I was wishing I had Brian's ugly, but really warm, UGG slippers to keep my feet warm. So as I was barely waking up this morning I complied my "More need than want list"....
These are much cuter, probably would fit me better, but still warm!




I am really excited this is already out! Maybe one day when I have some free time to get to the bookstore I can go look at this!


THIS LOOKS AMAZING! I didn't even know "healthy" and "Jewish" and "cooking" could go in one sentence! I must have this!!!


Saw these the other day, but was in a rush. They are so cute! I knew if Brian saw me piling these in my arms he would say I don't need them, but don't you think I DO need them???


Those are my thoughts for the day...do you have a "More need than want" list??

1 comment:

  1. Those dishes are so cute! And I can't wait to get the latest Cooking Light best of! Your doing a lot of cooking! .good for you! Looks awesome... Brians a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete