Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun at the Fair

This past weekend my family went to the OC Fair!  Every year it seems to get bigger and we always have a ton of fun no matter who we go with.  They have tons of food stands, mostly advertising everything fried you can imagine, even fried butter!  Gross!  We tried almost everything from fresh roasted corn on the cob, ribs, chicken kabobs, Dippin' Dots and even mini cupcakes!!  

My favorite part is always all the rides, but this year, after my 4th of July Sumo Wrestling accident, my chiropractor has still not cleared me to go running so I am almost positive the carnival rides are out of the question.  So sad.  Instead, Brian was determined to win all the games and acquire numerous stuffed animals.  Where are we going to put this thing?! 
 

Hope everyone is having a great summer! 

1 comment:

  1. Hah, that giant pug is hilarious! It looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete