Monday, May 16, 2011

Mad Hungry

Last month at my mom's Passover Sedar, Lital brought this wonderful Cauliflower dish that was really interesting. I like cauliflower, but there really isn't too much that is naturally appealing to this vegetable. It is kind of one dimensional on its own and I would never put cheese sauce or something like that over it. This dish for Fancy Cauliflower is the opposite of one dimensional. It is spicy, savory and sweet balanced with the mellow cauliflower taste. Even if you do not care for cauliflower you will like this one! So different!



I served it with some pan roasted halibut with olives and rosemary which recipe I also found on this "Mad Hungry" list. It was not my favorite so I am not recommending it,
but try the other one! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment